** Welcome – Bien Venue – Wilkommen – Welkom – Welkam – Welcome **
Island Magic Resort – The Place to Stay In Vanuatu
Island Magic Resort is located 10 minutes from Port Vila International Airport, Island Magic Resort is oceanfront at Mele Bay on Vanuatu’s main island of Efate, a 15 minute drive from Port Vila, the capital.
- Onsite Restaurant and Bar: Coco de Mer
- Onsite management & 24 hour security
- Wireless Internet throughout the resort
- TV, DVD movies, board games and book library available at reception.
- Waterside Pool, Oceanfront BBQ and Deck .
- Jetty for easy access to our spectacular coral reef.
- Snorkel gear available for hire (professionally sanitised after every use).
- Kayaks available for hire.
- Bikes available.
- Pétanque Court and White Sand Foreshore with Nakamal Shelters.
- Small convenience items available at reception.
- Room cleaning and linen changed twice weekly. Further servicing upon request.
- Laundry service available.
- Help with tour bookings, advice on restaurants, getting around town and transport bookings (hire car, taxi, local bus.
- Single beds and baby cots available upon request.
Restaurants within walking distance.
How to Get Here
So close but so far from your world, discover this island paradise – the land that time forgot. Port Vila is only a short 2 1/2 hour flight from Brisbane. Air Vanuatu (Qantas co share) flies from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney to Port Vila and Espiritu Santo. Air Pacific, Pacific Blue, Air New Zealand, Aircalin also fly regularly from Brisbane, Sydney, Auckland, Fiji, New Caledonia.
AIR VANUATU – http://www.airvanuatu.com
Return flights in and out of Port Vila, via Australia, New Zealand, Noumea, Fiji and Solomon Islands.
AIR PACIFIC – http://www.airpacific.com
Return flights in and out of Port Vila, via Fiji onward to Australia, and New Zealand, Tongatapu, Tahiti, Honiara, USA, and Canada.
AIR NEW ZEALAND – http://www.airnewzealand.com.au/
Air New Zealand offers non-stop services from Auckland to Port Vila up to four times a week with connections from 26 domestic ports within New Zealand.
AIR CALIN – http://www.aircalin.com
Return flights in and out of Port Vila via Noumea onward to France, and Japan.
PACIFIC BLUE http://www.webjet.com.au/airlines/pacific-blue/
Return flights in and out of Port Vila via Australia and New Zealand. Bauerfield airport is a ten minute drive from the Resort.
Enquire about transfer rates, or catch a taxi for around AU$30.
ISLAND MAGIC RESORT Mele Bay, Port Vila, VANUATU Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile + 678 7746 386 Phone / Fax +678 29015